Design: Mario Mazzer
The Note bookcase is visually distinguished by the combination of the horizontal element, the shelves, with the vertical element, the posts. "Note is a kind of pentagram", explains Mario Mazzer "where the notes are the books which are arranged to the owner's liking to reflect the image of a personal melody."
The shelves and posts are made of wood and are arranged in specific colour combinations. Indeed, Note is available in the following colour versions: plain white; plain quartz grey; Canaletto walnut shelves with brown and dove-grey posts; natural ash-wood shelves with brown and dove-grey posts; brushed anthracite grey ash-wood shelves with quartz grey and anthracite grey posts.
Maximum capacity 10 kg per shelf
1. Tops and beams mat lacquered white
2. Tops and beams mat lacquered quartz grey
3. Tops veneered wood american walnut - beams mat lacquered dove grey and mat lacquered brown or racing green
4. Tops heat-treated oak - beams mat lacquered dove grey and mat lacquered brown
5. Tops natural oak - beams mat lacquered dove grey and mat lacquered brown
6. Tops anthracite grey oak - beams mat lacquered quartz grey and mat lacquered anthracite
155 x 42 x h 173 cm